• Addyzoa improves sperm count. •...
Pack Size : Charak Addyzoa 20 capusles strip pack.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Charak Addyzoa is the ayurvedic product used for male infertility problem. Basically the root cause of male infertility is low sperm count and less thinken semen. Addyzoa capsules is the excellent solution which enhances the sperm motility & morphology. These capsules also helpful in Teratospermia and Asthenospermia. Teratospermia is also known as defective sperm morphology.
Each capsule contains:
• Purnachandrodaya rasa 45 mg
• Muktashukti bhasma 30 mg
• Suvarnamakshik bhasma 30 mg
• Shilajit shuddha 30 mg
• Abhrak bhasma 30 mg
• Makardhwaj rasa 15 mg
• Rasa sindur 15 mg
• Dry extract of the following
• Gokshur (Tribulus terrestris) 200 mg
• Ashtavarga 200 mg
• Shwet musli (Chlorophytum arundinaceum) 150 mg
• Kapikachchhu shuddha (Purified Mucuna pruriens) 150 mg
• Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia) 150 mg
• Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) 150 mg
• Amalaki (Emblica officinalis) 75 mg
• Balamool (Sida cordifolia) 75 mg
• Vridhadharuk (Argyreia speciosa) 75 mg
• Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus) 75 mg
• Varahikand (Tacca aspera) 30 mg
• Chopchini (Smilax china) 30 mg
• Vidarikand (Ipomoea digitata) 30 mg
• Munjatak (Eulophia campestris) 15 mg
One Addyzoa capsule can be taken twice a day.
Charak Addyzoa is not known to have any side effects if taken as per the prescribed dosage.
Please consult your physician to prescribe the Addyzoa dosage that best suits your condition.
The use of natural products provides progressive but long-lasting therapeutic effect.
Note: Validity is of three years from date of manufacture visible on the package of Charak Addyzoa.